An encounter with the crying ghosts of Lang’ata Cemetery Nairobi.


The dead also cry???
Wafula a driver of a local media station has story for Kenyans. The folding events of that Friday morning haunt him whenever he is on morning shift to drop the station workers that ply through Lang’ata Road for normal call of duty-Breakfast Show.
The Big Gossip Whisper learn in surprise why the station’s long time serving driver has that cold shoulder to show off.
It was on  Friday morning responding  to the call of building the nation on a usual day’s business and  may be later in the evening to join senior elders at Elders Corner in  Sabina Joy for the local waragi and Nairobi’s thurari oops rather Kakamega's eshipuondo…as he calls it in his native…'Catching u with the  young blood.’  Wafula narrated his story on his encounter with the ghosts of Langata to the Big Gossip Whisper.

i was driving and suddenly my tyres burst…so I pulled over 20M from the cemetery. I suddenly, pulled over looked up and observed an older, bearded old man hovering over the bonnet of my car. He was bathed in a white light and I could only see his face and upper body. He appeared to be wearing a tutored jacket. I sat up on my seat, turned to fumble with the head lights and when I looked back he was gone.
After a while, I relaxed figuring what to do next and maybe call for help and I climbed back into my seat and went back to thinking. After some time (at least 2 minutes) I opened my eyes and now there was an elderly older woman hovering over the end of car. She was also dressed, and bathed in a white light. I sat up and yelled "look, look" to no one. It took her a minute to grind her teeth and when she did i began screaming hysterically. I turned on the lights and once again the image was gone.
From the nearby bushes I could hear the hues and cries of what turned to be a monster of my dawn…chill ran down my spines…the cemetery shook with a thud and the dark lit sky thundered in a bang….”Jesus”…that was so close to my lips…I remain feeble on the wheels.

Wafula called off his duty of work and the following day served his boss with a resignation letter till they could allow him to use Ngong road instead of the ghory Lang’ata road
Thebig gossip whisper has learned that these ghosts along the suburb leafy road of Lang’ata continue to scare and haunt the late night road users. Either causing a mysterious unpredictable traffic jam before they rock and roll or bring down one of the posh expensive cars plying this route in a terribly remarkable accident for the headlines in your dailies the next morning. from far as you approach the cemetery you hear knocks on the graveside as others even whistle at you beckoning for a call...if you dare look behind then you are dead meat in Somalia.Could this mark another return of the majini stories za coast?