2nd year student at UON,confesses to be HIV+ and says her 6 bfs n her lesbian friend must be infected too!!!



another sad blow for Kenya university students as one guirl confeeses having infected 6students and on lesbian girlfriend at University of Nairobi. Writing a letter to us the hopeless girl explained what turned from pleasure to death has eaten her up to say the truth in a letter copied to us via our facebook and twitter account.Read on

Dear Gossip Whipers,
wear K.U  Theater contact Waswa Derick





I dont know whether i should be doing what i am about to do but anyway i just have to.I saw your blog and since you comand large audience of viewership i would love to share my story. 
I'm a 2nd yr medicine student,UoN. I joined college n had all the freedom,partying like i always wanted. I've got the looks n the body so many men are attracted to me. This made me to have up to 6 guys,currently.Dont know how but just love them both. Wote ni students at UoN, 1 is a SONU official, another lower Kabete,1Chiromo n others in main campus.I've played so well they haven't met or been caught infact they still dont know.im not after money i come from a well off family,if anything they get my money.Now the problem is,on Thursday went to the VCT in tao n was shocked when found out im HIV+ even now im still in shock,im disturbed ive been in ma room ever since,trickd my parents im rolling.i feel like my head is bursting, i know im wrong but i dont use CD with any when havin sex,we start then end up not using after sometimes! I dont know who gave it to me,but i know we both have it as we been having sex always.im a sex addict n this why! Im regretin everything my life is in a mess. I decide to go public with this since i dont know how to break this to any of them,but i hope they read this n go test and have stress like me.my fears is it must be spread since 3 of these boys are popular with gals,ni hunky. Im so hopeless,my C4 count is low as the doc.tell me and was told to go back on Tuesday.im stressed.i also got drunk and had sex with this gal she did me with her dildo. Dont put my name n email address hii nimetumia

UON HIV+ student














help me