Sabina Joy is the modern day Canaan: The Oasis of Joy

Sabina The Oasis of Joy.
Every boy from upcountry dreams of Nairobi the city under the sun. It is the land of opportunity to many, it is the promised paradise, it is the modern day Canaan. I was such a boy. Born and raised in the countryside where everything was pre colonial, I always dreamt of the big city. The towering skyscrapers,the snaking traffic, the huge steam train and the ladies .... yes the yellow mellow ladies. Those with skirts as brief as a cock on top of a hen.
Read our other trending Topics
Forget about Sabina Joy,Huruma estate has this joint known as "KWA MBUTHIA"
When my aunt Moraa told me that I will be joining her in the city for the holidays I was excited. For weeks I did not sleep. I packed and unpacked my suitcase every dawn ready for the big journey. The D-day finally arrived and I was set for the journey of my life. I had carried sugarcane to eat when I reached Eldoret,I had roasted meal to wash down the sugarcane, I had boiled cassava to take when I reached Nakuru but above all I had a live chicken for aunty moraa.
The journey aboard Mvumilivu Safaris was uneventful, I spent my time staring outside at the enchanting Flora and fauna. At around 2:45 am when night runners were still on duty,we arrived in Kangemi. I was perplexed, awed.... the street lights made everything beautiful I rushed to the conducter and said "Nashukia Nairobi " I was afraid I wa passing the city.... He looked at me and asked "upande gani?" I was now losing my temper,I shouted "Kenya Com" the driver and a few seasoned travellers burst out laughing. An elderly man spoke to me amid the laughter "Inaitwa KenCom na bado hatujafika" I was annoyed. "Had my aunt not warned me of conmen in the city?" I wondered silently.
I resumed my seat patiently waiting for this Kencom. The city grew bigger, Sodom and Gomorrah unfolded at strategic corners where darkness reigned. As I was getting excited the conductor called me, we had arrived.
As I alighted he pointed at some building and said "Hapo ndio Kencom" it was a few metres behind. "Na hapa je?" I asked. "Hapa ni Sabina Joy" and with that he sped off.
As I gathered my luggage a beautiful lady in her late 20s approached me... She was beautiful than Madam Cele from my village school. Her skirt was short... very short,I suspected that the tailor had run out of material while working on it. Her shoes stood several inches high and her backside...... it was a full history .... "Boss wanionaje?" She asked. Her voice was sweet,my loins stirred.. I replied "uko fine" she gave me a cute smile then said "Leo Bahati yako. Njoo nikupakate hadi ufurahi"
"Hapa ni Sabina Joy" 
I was excited. I did not give it a second thought, she started walking towards some dingy building, I followed her,silently thanking the gods for this reception. Up the stairs we went then reached a counter "Room ni 100,lipa tuingie " she said. I dipped my hands into my Tokyo trouser and removed a 200 shilling note. "Keep change" I told the Receptionist. She laughed heartily and I followed the damsel.
The room had a single bulb that was undecided on whether to be on or not. A single bed and a hanger. She sat on the bed and lifted her dress. In one fluid motion she was naked. I was excited, I quickly shed my clothes and as I rushed towards this naked godess she stopped me. "Kavu ni 300 na CD ni 150" I stood still momentarily then my small head took over." Sawa mia tatu" and with that I jumped at her enjoying our sweaty union.
15 minutes later,satisfied and full of regrets I got up,picked my trouser from the floor. Dipped my hands in the pocket to collect her dues.... it was empty. I checked again,on the floor, nothing. Even the hen that I was to take to aunt Moraa was missing. "Boss Nipe ushuru nirudi kazi muda wasonga" she said. I frantically kept searching then from the blue,she let out a piercing scream, shouting to the world that I had enjoyed the luxury of her thighs and I was not ready to pay her dues. The door burst open and two mean looking maasai guards descended on me.
20 minutes later I was outside with a broken jaw,a half torn trouser and something that I would rather call a distant cousin of my vest. Sabina joy had brought me no joy. I was running out of time, I had to look for Aunty Moraa.