Part One : Cheating to Glory


True Story.
As the former KNEC officials go through adverts in the local dailies in search of new career paths,Claire goes through the graduation list of a leading public university from the comfort of her office from the heights of an ultra modern office in upperhill. From her 15th floor office,the magnificent view of the sprawling Nairobi city is breathtaking. For the first time since i entered her office she looks at me exposing her perfect white teeth. The gorgeous smile has me on overdrive as I mentally try undressing her.
"Sasa Dawg?" she greets me jovially rising from her leather chair behind the humongous mahogany desk. "Niko poa claire" I respond timidly as I am thoroughly humiliated and humbled by her success. "Utakunywa Coffee ama pombe?" she asks pleasantly, my mind tells me that all the witches and sorcerers from my clan from Jesse Wamwayi to Allan Sifuna have succefully managed to derail my progress as the next team mafisi org sec. Screw them! I inwardly tell myself. "Pombe ni sawa" I tell her. She walks over to a mini fridge on the far end of the office and I salivate with the hope of drowning some Legend before I join my political comrades at Anniversary towers to smoke out the lousy commissioner that the demigod Baba has said are biased.
Claire occupies no place in the intellectual world,her story begins from the rusty benches of Muliro gardens 9years ago. After failing her first test as a form one at one of the leading girls' only school in the former Western province,we met to forge her report thanks to the computer skills of one Kevin Muli,as we worked on this delicate task of fooling her parents,Kevin then pursuing a B.A (Bachelor of being Around) at MMUST Gave us the intricates of drafting a mwakenya, a students trustworthy companion. He drafted the first sample and taught us the concealment techniques,Claire would fall for the grand style of hiding it somewhere between her thighs and spending four years sharpening her skills. She scooped an impressive A- thanks to this precious tool and her journey To the top began. Forget about her poor command of English in a firm that deals with 80% foreigners,most of them are chinese anyway. Three months from now she is set to graduate with a first class honors from a leading University, I practically sat for two units on her behalf. Buckle up as we journey through this intricate business of cheating.
End of Part 1.